➣ 2 16oz bags, frozen sweet corn
➣ 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
➣ 1 cup parmesan cheese
➣ 1 stick salted butter, softened
➣ Tapatio’s Hot Sauce to taste
➣ Tony’s seasoning to taste Directions:
1. Boil the frozen sweet corn in water on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
2. Strain corn and put back in pan on heat.
3. Add in butter and cream cheese and stir until completely melted.
4. Stir in parmesan cheese, Tapatio’s Hot Sauce & Tony’s seasoning to taste until completely mixed together.
5. Serve while warm and enjoy! If needed you can leave on low heat, covered until ready to serve!! Hopefully this can be a great addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas meals with family! Ever since I was introduced to this recipe in 2013 lets say, I’ve always wanted it at holidays as a dish. It’s pretty damn good but cranberry sauce is by far, my all time favorite holiday dish!! My whole family knows that is something we cannot forget and it has to be the right kind! And yes, the canned store bought kind, the jellied… NOT the whole berry sauce!!! Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you and your family think of my holiday corn recipe!